Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Girlfriend"
[Chorus]Hey! Hey! You! You!I don like your girlfriend!No way! No way!I think you need a new oneHey! Hey! You! You!I could be your girlfriendHey! Hey! You! You!I know that you like meNo way! No way!No, it not a secretHey! Hey! You! You!I want to be your girlfriend
[Verse 1]Youe so fineI want you mineYoue so deliciousI think about ya all the timeYoue so addictiveDon you know what I could do to make you feel alright?Don pretend I think you know I damn preciousAnd Hell YeahI the motherfucking princessI can tell you like me too and you know I right
[Bridge:]She like so whateverAnd you could do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that what everyone talking about!
[Chorus:]Hey! Hey! You! You!I don like your girlfriend!That's Right! No way! No way!I think you need a new oneHey! Hey! You! You!I could be your girlfriendHey! Hey! You! You!I know that you like meNo way! No way!You know it not a secretHey! Hey! You! You!I want to be your girlfriend[Verse 2]I can see the way, I see the way you look at meAnd even when you look away I know you think of meI know you talk about me all the time again and againSo come over here, tell me what I want to hearBetter yet make your girlfriend disappearI don want to hear you say her name ever again(And again and again and again!)
[Bridge]
[Chorus]Hey! Hey! You! You!I know that you like meNo way! No way!You know it not a secretHey! Hey! You! You!I want to be your girlfriendIn a second youl be wrapped around my fingerCause I can, cause I can do it betterThere no otherSo when's it gonna sink in?She so stupidWhat the hell were you thinking?![repeat]
[Chorus]



oh my gosh!!! i really couldn't tell that there was 2 swear words in it. in the song, i couldn't tell. sorry mom. and all da other ppl

No comments: