Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ice Skating Is Not a Hard Sport 4 ME!!

There is an adult my friend Enid and I admire and she is Sasha Cohen. She is the best. (4get about Michelle Kwan, takes all of sasha's fame!) She is so flexible, that means more than u adrian fung the egg. She can do stuff I can't do. So I am not thinking that I am very good at skating mr egg! Ice skating needs lots of practice b4 you can do stuff like, umm , OH. It took me nearly a month or two 2 know how to do a loop or watever that was. I needed lots of training. That time, I had 2 lessons a week. Once I got there, I would skate a few laps and then practice on my loops or watever. Then I got used to it and now I know how to do it. So please do not make excuses or try 2 disturb me, mr egg!

1 comment:

Vansy said...

Hey Valerie, mommy let you start your skating lesson when you're in K2. You really did a great job and keep it up:)